Friday 7 March 2008

Just Change It, You Decide?

By tomorrow 8th March, approximately 10 millions of Malaysian registered voters will be casting their vote for the 12th general election. Both the ruling coalition and opposition parties are trying the best to secure their votes.

The ruling coalition have coming out with the theme of "Only One Choice" while the Democratic Action Party (DAP) have introduce the theme of "Just Change It".

The ruling coalition have spent heavily in print media, banner, billboard advertisement and even on Astro. The Democratic Action Party (DAP) which facing limited financial resources have concentrate on cyber space and the traditional ceramah which attract thousands of crow.

It is 8pm at night, the last Ceramah at SS2 is about to start but I'm unable to attend the ceramah tonight as I'm having high fever. I need to rest and let myself recover as soon as possible.

The reason is because I need to wake-up as early as 6.30am morning tomorrow. I have to report to the polling station at Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Megah located at SS26 in Petaling Jaya Utara where I'll be one of the polling and counting agent for DAP.

I think only the voters could decide whether the ruling coalition or the opposition party will win the 2008 election.

No comments: